Date: Wednesday, September 26, 2018
Time: 10:00 AM CEST
Duration: 60 minutes
CADWorx possesses an extensive and unique range of tools and capabilities that makes sanitary design for food & beverage and, also, pharmaceutical facilities fast, accurate, easy, and cost-effective.
CADWorx Plant Professional software is an excellent solution for this industry having all these capabilities and more!
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN
- Our sanitary specification, contains the needed piping components and unique end type connectivity capabilities required by the industry, and our vendor catalogues provide designers with the content they need to be successful.
- Clamped piping arrangements, including multi-port valves found in Clean-In-Place systems, are easily modelled to optimise assembly and space restrictions, and to ensure dead-ends are engineered out of the design.
- Sloped piping is modelled, ensuring fluids fully drain from pipelines, thereby preventing bacterial contamination developing in piping systems.
- Supporting integration with AEC disciplines and models developed in BIM solutions, how plant designs can be integrated with these solutions via CADWorx’ IFC export capability.
- High quality deliverables for piping systems including both welded and clamped multi-port valves are generated automatically, ensuring an accurate and consistent handover of information to procurement, construction, and eventually, operations and maintenance.
You’ll also learn how companies working in the industry are already benefitting from CADWorx.